What are the accepted forms of payment?
– Tarjeta Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express, and through Banco Santander’s safe gateway
– Pay Pal except in the case of some products with special offers
– Bank transfer
What is the form of shipment, its cost and its terms?
– Mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands: Shipments are ensured and sent with the SEUR courier service or a similar service. They are free of charge and are delivered within a maximum of 3 business days.
– International: Shipments are ensured and sent by UPS, Fedex or a similar service. The cost is 90 euros, and packages are delivered within a maximum of 5 business days.
Can orders be picked up at the shop?
Orders can be picked up at Joyería Marcos C/ Marqués de Larios 2 29005 Malaga if this option is chosen during the purchase process.
Is VAT included in the price?
– VAT is included in prices, and an invoice is issued for each purchase.
– A client who resides in a country that is exempt from VAT will pay the price with VAT included and then may request a Tax Free Invoice for the refund of the VAT.
Do you have more questions?
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+34) 657 66 22 01.